Web Design and Consulting
- Consultation on accessibility and usability
- Accessible and standard-compliant web design
- User-maintainable websites
- Domain registration and web hosting
- Accessibility audits
- Courses for web designers
Work-related Upper Limb Disorders (WRULD) and Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI) have become a wide-spread problem among computer users. These conditions are often recognized too late and difficult to cure but they can easily be prevented.
Since 2001, when Iris was involved in Staff Awareness sessions organized by the Health & Safety Department at her place of work, the Manchester Metropolitan University, she has been advising concerned people on workstation ergonomics and alternative equipment, giving talks about causes, symptoms and prevention, and demonstrating stretching exercises.